For Mozilla’s part it was another beta release – version 1.5 and among the new features are
- a spellchecker for MailNews and Composer
- an overhaul of ChatZilla (Mozilla’s internet relay chat client)
- Gecko now supports setting color for
- view source now displays line and column numbers in the status bar
- and general improved performance, stability, standards support and web compatibility (according to the What’s New page).
Opera moves up to version 7.20 for Windows. The company is claiming increased speed and performance and support for additional bidirectional languages, including Arabic and Hebrew. They have also released a beta version of Opera 7.20 for Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD, so nobody gets left out of the party.
Post a Reply
Comments are closed.