The members of the DOM Scripting Task Force have been productively busy over the last few months, be it globetrotting to conferences and workshops, to rolling up sleeves and writing Dom Scripting books. Here’s a rundown on what’s been happening.
- Chris Heilmann: Show your love to the object literal
- Chris Heilmann: From DHTML to DOM Scripting
- Aaron Gustafson: Getting Started with Ajax
- Dori Smith spoke at WebStock on “Moving to Unobtrusive Scripting” in New Zealand.
- Jeremy Keith ran the DOM Scripting/Ajax workshops in the UK, delivered “In praise of the hyperlink” at Reboot 8 in Copenhagen, and “Hijax: Progressive Enhancement with AJAX” at XTech 2006.
- South by South West Interactive 2006 saw:
- Jeremy Keith and Aaron Gustafson presented “How to Bluff Your Way in DOM Scripting“
- Dori Smith participated on the “Ajax: What do I need to know?” panel
- Derek Featherstone participated on the “Web 2.1: Making Web 2.0 accessible” panel.
- Molly Holzschlag and Dori Smith discussed “WTF: WASP Task Force Panel: Getting the Job Done Right” which included the role of the DOM Scripting Task Force.
DOM Scripting Task Force members are committed to conferences, workshops and presentations. Upcoming events to look out for are:
- July 6th: Jeremy Keith runs a DOM Scripting/Ajax Workshop in New York.
- July 11th: Aaron Gustafson is presenting a session on DOM Scripting at the New York leg of the An Event Apart series of conferences.
- #1 On June 13th, 2006 11:20 am