The Web Standards Group (not to be confused with the Web Standards Project) is a grassroots organisation based in Australia dedicated to promoting web standards and accessibility. The organisation’s activities have now spread to the other side of the world.
The subject of maintainable, well-written code seems to elicit some strong reactions. Seasoned developers respond scornfully by saying that this kind of advice is obvious and goes without saying. If it’s so obvious, why is the advice to rarely put into practice?
In my opinion, this kind of straightforward, practical advice can’t be repeated often enough. That’s why I recommend you read Christian’s article in Think Vitamin. It’s packed full of good advice.
- #1 On July 19th, 2006 2:16 pm Picus9 replied:
The namespace solutions are so simple i can’t believe it took us this long to figure it out – or at least for someone to start writing about it.
- #2 On July 19th, 2006 2:58 pm Picus9 replied:
- or at least this long for me to read all about it.
- #3 On July 20th, 2006 12:33 am karl replied:
- #4 On August 8th, 2006 6:50 am Felisimina Jom replied:
- #5 On September 30th, 2006 1:03 pm Asp_net_2_0_Rocks replied:
the drag and drop tutorial is great., thanks
- #6 On September 30th, 2006 1:48 pm Gridview guy replied:
still stuck with namespaces…
- #7 On October 17th, 2006 5:58 am Tom replied:
Thanks Felisimina Jom for drag and drop tutorial it helps me alot. greetings
- #8 On October 22nd, 2006 3:51 pm Guido replied:
Really good information, but the best is the drag and drop tutorial…
- #9 On October 23rd, 2006 2:51 pm aRchIteKTUra replied:
- #10 On November 27th, 2006 4:04 pm Andreas replied:
- #11 On December 4th, 2006 7:50 am Volker replied:
It´s a really useful tutorial!
- #12 On December 8th, 2006 4:09 pm Thomas replied:
Thank you Volker. Found it at amazone.de and ordered it. In a few day I’ll have it here. I am really loking forward to it!
These details will help you find it:
Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- #13 On January 20th, 2007 7:18 am Tanie linie lotnicze replied:
- #14 On February 6th, 2007 3:54 pm Dzide replied:
the drag and drop tutorial it is ideal to my uses. Thanks
- #15 On February 13th, 2007 11:35 am Antje replied:
- #16 On February 28th, 2007 3:58 am otilie replied:
The drag and drop tutorial is very useful for me. Thank you very much
Post a Reply
Comments are closed.