Over the last week we’ve been noticing the short teaser movies at Iconfactory.com. We could tell that something was up, but we weren’t sure quite what. Now, it’s official: they’ve redesigned, and it not only looks great, it’s also standards-compliant XHTML and CSS.
To the folks at IconFactory: great job, and congratulations on your tenth anniversary! And to everyone else: if you didn’t see the movies, or missed one of the six, they’re available here.
- #1 On August 3rd, 2006 8:04 pm Kalle Persson replied:
This is so adoreable I don’t know what to do with myself. And I’ve only watched part one!
- #2 On August 4th, 2006 12:01 am Ashley replied:
Really great idea to redo the site so that it is standards compliant. I like how they rounded the corners of the images they use in the posts.
- #3 On August 4th, 2006 1:17 pm Peter replied:
It’s a nice site, but it really reminds me of SimpleBits.com. Anyone know who did the site?
- #4 On August 5th, 2006 8:45 am Pino replied:
mi piacerebbe che osservaste l’accessibilità di un sito realizzato da persone diversamente abili e gestito per garantirne la completa informazione sulla disabilità nel suo complesso.
ciao da Pino
- #5 On August 12th, 2006 9:02 pm verbum » Blog Archive » IconFactory gets wise replied:
[...] via WaSP Posted by jon Filed in Web Design, Web Bookmark on del.icio.us [...]
Post a Reply
Comments are closed.