The task force has had a good run: my sincerest thanks go out to my fellow task force members. There’s plenty of more work ahead of us. At the same time as we bid farewell to the DOM Scripting Task Force, we greet DOM Scripting as one of the core technologies championed by the Web Standards Project.
- #1 On February 20th, 2008 6:55 pm pauldwaite replied:
I’m curious to know what Blair Ballmer would look like.
On second thoughts, maybe I don’t want to know.
- #2 On February 20th, 2008 10:17 pm Michiel van der Blonk replied:
- #3 On February 21st, 2008 1:39 am Mark Wales replied:
- #4 On February 21st, 2008 7:36 am Jeremy Keith replied:
Michiel van der Blonk wrote:
I certainly think that would be a good idea and at the @media Ajax conference last November, I know that John Resig and Alex Russell were discussing this. If enough of us keeping nudging them (and other library authors), maybe this idea would get some legs.
Mark Wales wrote:
- #5 On February 21st, 2008 6:58 pm Sander Aarts replied:
Da’ ge bedáánkt zèt da wittû! (thanks!)
- #6 On February 22nd, 2008 3:19 pm Keith Bowes replied:
- #7 On February 28th, 2008 9:22 am Dave replied:
Nice touch if everyone got together one more time in a pub to discuss and maybe plan another project.
Post a Reply
Comments are closed.