Occasionally, we post and send press releases. They’re almost always exciting, but let’s be honest here – some are a little dull. Past releases, dull and superb, are listed below.
- Web Standards Project Announces the DOM Scripting Task Force
- WaSP to Collaborate with Microsoft to Promote Web Standards [de]
- WaSP Forms Accessibility Task Force
- BrowseHappy Now Part of WordPress as WaSP Refocuses Mission
- Acid2: Putting Browser Makers on Notice
- Internet Explorer 5 Falls Short on Standards Support, Web Developers Forced to Continue Workarounds
- The State of the Web: Browser Incompatibilities Undermine Web’s Foundations
- Web Standards will Help Web Accessibility
- Web Standards Project Calls on Public to Pressure Microsoft to Fully Support Web Standards
- The Web Standards Project Applauds XHTML
All our pre-2000 press releases can be found in the Press Room Archive on our old site. You can also read what others had to say about us in days of yore in our News Archive. My word, we are getting old.
The Web Standards Project is a grassroots coalition fighting for standards which ensure simple, affordable access to web technologies for all.